Monday, November 30, 2009

chicken parmesan strips

My grandma gave me this Weight Watchers recipe a few years ago, and it's HEALTHY!! It's also very yummy! My girls love this recipe! I love to stock up on the chicken tenders/strips when they're on sale and use it in this recipe.

Ingredients
1 lb chicken strips
1/2 c skim milk
1/3 c nonfat dry bread crumbs
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp black pepper


Place chicken in shallow bowl and cover with milk. Cover & refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours. Combine rest of ingredients. Dip chicken pieces into crumb mixture to coat well. Place on sprayed baking sheet. Spray each piece of chicken with olive oil spray. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and done. {bake at 350 I think ... maybe it's 400?! Just watch it!)

Amy's Note: I only have Italian bread crumbs on hand, so it gives an extra taste! I also don't spray each chicken piece with olive oil spray. You don't need it!

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oooo yum! This looks like something my girls would love.

Trainer Momma said...

I've been looking for a substitute since I've officially banned Dino Nuggets from entering my house. My boys will thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails