Tuesday, January 26, 2010

homemade hot fudge

A few weeks ago we had a few of Mike's work friends over, and for dessert we had brownie fudge sundae. I've been wanting to try this recipe of homemade hot fudge for SO long (like years!). Instead of forking over $2-3 for a small jar of hot fudge, I was able to make this for much cheaper, and had SO much leftover!

Ingredients:

1 stick butter
6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
1 can evaporated milk
2 c powdered sugar

1 tsp vanilla

Melt the butter in a pan, adding the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Add the evaporated milk and the powdered sugar. Bring to a rolling boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add 1 tsp vanilla.

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Oooo I wish you had posted this last week! I just did hot fudge sundaes with Dustin as a date at home on Saturday. Next time for SURE I am going to use this recipe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails