Sunday, December 6, 2009

Potato Soup

I love a good, warm, hearty soup on a cold winter night! This is definitely hearty!

Ingredients:
5+ potatoes
1 small onion
2-3 stalks celery
1 1/2 c milk
1/2 c evaporated milk
2 tbsp margarine
1 can cream of chicken soup
a little water & a lot of salt & pepper
Mrs. Dash
shredded cheese (optional)


Peel & cut potatoes. Dice up onions & celery. Boil potatoes, onion, & celery until tender. Drain and mash a little. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until warm. I add Mrs Dash because it gives it a little bit of a different taste! Top with cooked bacon, chives, cheese, etc if you'd like!

The key here is to add until it tastes perfect! (and I'm talking about the salt, pepper & Mrs Dash).

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

I love potato soup!! I can't wait to try this out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails