Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guenther House Quiche Muffins


I had this recipe at a baby shower held at my friend Katie's house a few weeks ago. I kept going back for seconds... and thirds... and I finally stopped at fourths. They were SO delicious!!! These really are perfect for brunches, or breakfast/brunch baby showers!

Ingredients

2 eggs
1/2 c milk
1/3 c butter @ room temp
1 1/2 c Bisquik
1 c cooked & crumbled sausage
1 c shredded zucchini
1/3 c chopped green onion
1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 c shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 c mozzarella or provolone cheese

Heat oven to 350. Grease muffin tins. Combine milk, butter, eggs, and Bisquik. Stir in sausage, zucchini, onion & cheeses. {at this point the mixture can be refrigerated overnight.} For regular muffins, bake about 20 minutes. For mini muffins, bake 15-18 minutes.

Amy's Notes:
I doubled this recipe b/c I didn't want to let the sausage go to waste. I made SO many muffins! I baked 1 large tin of muffins, and two tins of mini muffins. I'm freezing the mini muffins now.... and so we can just pull them out and reheat when we want them!

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oh yum!!

Corie said...

They look delicious! Can't wait to try them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails